OGPM - Package Uninstaller
The OGPM Package Uninstaller will use the OGPI Uninstaller to delete the package
files in their installed locations after managing dependee uninstallation, and
will update its package database.
When a package is to be uninstalled, it is important to know its dependee tree.
The dependees should be uninstalled before the desired package is uninstalled.
Uinstallation Stack Method
- Query Package for Dependees
- If dependees: put current package install on top of the to-install stack
- For each dependee
- (Optional) Delete package from local repository (<OGPM>:\_repository)
- Uninstall Package with OGPI Uninstaller
- Delete package spec from installed package database (<OGPM>:\_db)
- Delete package image file from installed package database (<OGPM>:\_db)